2019 - 2020 Tuition
Fees are assessed by CCBCI on a per-unit basis and derived from the approved fees from the CCBCI Office of the President. Tuition is $60.00 per unit for the current academic year. Costs are always subject to change.
The following budgets are for the eight-month academic year. These budgets have been determined by CCBCI primarily for financial aid purposes. If you apply for financial aid, these official budgets will be used to determine financial aid eligibility. Your total financial aid processed by the CCBCI Financial Aid Office cannot exceed the cost of attendance below.
2019 - 2020 Cost of Attendance - Full-Time Student
Tuition - $3780.00Fees - $56.00Estimated Books & Supplies - $200.00TOTAL BUDGET - $4036.00
Dr. Oscar J. Dowdell-Underwood Founder's Scholarship
• The Dr. Oscar J. Dowdell-Underwood Founder's Scholarship is equal to a $540 per-session reduction in the program tuition, with a maximum value of $3780 toward a bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree.
• Must be a first-time enrollee in an undergraduate degree program at CCBCI; certificate program students are not eligible.
• Must meet all CCBCI admissions requirements for the online undergraduate degree program, including GED or high school equivalent, and be fully accepted into one of the CCBCI eligible online undergraduate degree programs.
• Must complete and submit the CCBCI Dr. Oscar J. Dowdell-Underwood Founder's Scholarship application prior to or at the time of enrollment.
• Starting in the first term, students must take a minimum of 2 courses per term and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
• Must be continuously enrolled; withdrawing from school or not starting classes in the first term will result in ineligibility.
• If the student meets all eligibility criteria to qualify, the Dr. Oscar J. Dowdell-Underwood Founder's Scholarship will be applied at the end of the term as a tuition credit of $180.00.
• The Scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other CCBCI tuition reductions grants, vouchers, or other scholarships.
• To remain eligible, students must remain in good financial standing with CCBCI.
• If a student fails and retakes a course, scholarship money will not be re-awarded for that course.
• All required documents must be on file at CCBCI for the Scholarship to be awarded.
• Must be continuously enrolled at CCBCI; students who withdraw will no longer be eligible for the Scholarship.